Covid-19 Health Measures
Seagull Hotel, having always in mind the protection of the hygiene and safety of our guests and staff and always in accordance with the instructions of the Ministries of Tourism & Health, adheres to the following health operating protocol:
- Check-in from 15:00 and Check- out until 11:00.
- Use of the room / apartment, public areas and the pool beyond 11:00 is prohibited.
- Upon arrival, the written information of the accommodation of the full details of the residences (eg nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail) is required upon arrival and is in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- It is forbidden to enter or stay in the premises of non-residents.
- Our customers have personal protective equipment at the reception, the pool or at Island Roof Bar.
- Our staff has been informed and trained on the Covid-19 Hygiene and Case Management Protocol and are thermometered every morning under individual responsibility.
- At the reception, our guests will find basic health instructions in Greek, English, French, German and many more.
- At the reception, the pool and at Island roof Bar there are floor markings at a distance of 2 meters where the customer will stand.
- The reception is naturally ventilated during their opening hours.
- The rooms are meticulously cleaned and the room is very well ventilated during the hours between stays. For their additional disinfection, a steam cleaner is used.
- In our common areas, frequent disinfestation, rodenticide and disinfection are carried out.
- There is a specific program for cleaning rooms and changing clothes and towels.
- In the outdoor area of Island Roof Bar we have placed more tables at the appropriate distances and we serve our breakfast at your table.
- For our pool, our accommodation complies with the health regulations of the Ministry of Health for the chlorination of water.
- Meticulous shower before entering the water is mandatory.
- Diving is prohibited.
- Deck chairs are disinfected during pool operation and are set 2 meters away from the other, according to the regulation. Moving them is prohibited.
- The maximum total number of people entering the pool at any given time should not exceed 5 people.